Thursday, April 10

TV Commercial in the works

Can you believe it? We're going to be on TV! This morning I met the film crew at the shop for my "big debut." Ha ha! This from the person who never took drama in school, never performed in a play, can't keep a straight face, etc. It was such a fun experience though. Last weekend, my husband Lee and I rearranged the back 1/3 of the shop and I think the timing was perfect for the commercial. He also was able to put some Wall Wisdom up by the barn stars, which made for a nice shoot. I say "nice shoot" like I know what I'm talking about!

They "made" me (ok, they asked me to) be in the commercial, which was a very interesting experience. I hope it doesn't look corny! And, I hope they used the skinny lens on the camera! It will be on CBS - KVAL in the next couple of weeks... can't wait to see the finished product.