Tuesday, April 14

Country Sampler is coming!!

On Sunday April 19th, Country Sampler magazine photographers Donna Pizzi and Philip Clayton Thomas will be coming to Junction City to photograph my home and my best girlfriend's home! We've been talking about this for months and just set the date several weeks ago.... it is so exciting! I truly feel so honored.

The really interesting part is that our home will be featured in the August/September 2010 issue, so Fall is in the air over here!! The house is adorned with pumpkins, Indian corn, spooky cats, Fall signs and the like... and it's starting to look normal! (now I know I am in trouble...) When I put the Fall goodies out on the porch I know the neighbors will really be talking.

The photographers will arrive on Friday to introduce themselves and have a look at our homes. Saturday April 18th they will spend the day at Laura's spectacular home, which is only 7 houses away from us on the same street. She will be in the December/January 2010 issue, so her house has more of a winter theme right now. Then they will come on Sunday to shoot ours. Sometime later this Spring, Donna and Philip will return to take pictures of our friend Dee's glorious home! She will be the first to be featured, in the April/May 2010 issue.

I'll do another post right after the excitement is over. Happy Halloween everyone! :>)