Wednesday, October 9

Newsflash!

Newsflash! I have been invited by "Vintage 541" to sell there on a regular basis! I am excited.
 
To get information on Vintage 541, you can find Becky on Facebook by searching Vintage 541 -OR- look up her blog at: www.vintage541.blogspot.com
 
Vintage 541 is located at 93006 Hwy 99S in Junction City. I believe Becky will be posting her "Open Shop" hours on Facebook on a regular basis.
 
I am also selling at my BFF Laura's shop, "Olde Glory Farm." If you haven't been out to see Laura's very cool, very vintage "trailer home" shop, you are in for a treat! The Olde Glory Farm shop hours will vary in the winter... I will try to post here when I know she will be open. Come spring, I am sure she will go back to being open on a regular, weekly basis.
 
Olde Glory Farm is located at 95052 Oaklea Dr. in Junction City.
 
Happy Fall y'all!