Monday, November 29

The “Inventory Reduction” sale went extremely well! For that reason, our last day at the Junction City location was Saturday November 27th.

Friday, November 26th, marked our 5 year anniversary...a bittersweet one, for sure.

Quite a bit of our inventory has been moved over to the new location. Officially, we are already open for business at Bradley & Englert Antiques; however, our space won’t be fully stocked there until Tuesday December 7th. I'm working on it pretty much every day! All the Christmas goodies have been delivered over, and there are some darling primitives for the Christmas season!

Goose Creek jar candles have also been delivered to B&E as I am calling it. Tin wax melters and wax melts will be available there soon as well. Over the next week or so, I will have wax melts, jar candles and votives at home too. If you need anything in the meantime, please call me (phone number below) or email me and I will make sure to get some wonderful "smellies" to you asap!

I hope you and your families had a Happy Thanksgiving!

~Christina Z, Shopkeeper

Buttermilk Junction
Inside Bradley & Englert Antiques
1461 Mohawk Blvd.
Springfield, OR

541-998-1563