Friday, May 27

Moving On.....

Greetings dear friends! I hope this email finds you well and enjoying a "taste" of summer! I think we are all anxious for the summer weather.

The subject line of this note implies what you might be thinking... yes, I am giving up my space at Indulge and closing Buttermilk Junction. It was a difficult and emotional decision but I am confident it was the right one. I am working full time in a job I LOVE and because I don’t have the time/energy required to devote to my shop anymore, it just feels like the right time to move on. My dream was to have my own shop and I did just that and it was an accomplishment that I am proud of.

My remaining store inventory will be going to "American Country" in Keizer... sometimes my web links don’t work so you may have to just manually type this one in to your browser... it's www.americancountry.us. Emily has some great vendors in her shop and (if you live locally) I am sure she would love to meet you, if you haven't been there already.

I have already shut down my website, simply because it would be really hard to fulfill orders at this point. I plan to keep my blog although I have never been very good at keeping it current!! The last day at Indulge will be Friday June 10. It’s business as usual there until the final day, so if you had your eye on something now is the time to snap it up. I also brought in a bunch of new goodies this past week.

If you're worried about where you will get wax melts for your melters, there is at least one other vendor at Indulge carrying them. Or, plan a nice drive to American Country in Keizer to stock up!!

I have loved being there for you these past 5+ years and I have made many friends.. some who have become "forever friends." It's been a pleasure and a privilege to get to know you and help decorate your homes. Somewhere down the road you never know if "The Buttermilk" will pop up again... but for now, I am enjoying having "earned income," being an integral part of an office team and just being a plain ol' consumer again.

I couldn’t have succeeded without the help and love of my husband, my Mom and Dad and my customers. I am ever grateful for you and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for the memories!!!

~God Bless,

Christina Z
Shopkeeper