Thursday, October 14

Furniture For Sale





Time for a couple pieces to find new homes! I have recently reduced the price on the corner hutch, and marked both these cribs for sale.

The corner hutch is a 1920s reproduction, but that date makes this piece an antique in its own right. It measures approx 90" tall at the highest point, and is on casters (that you cant see) which makes it easy to move around. This is a beautiful cabinet - if I had room it would be in my dining room right now. I have marked it $495, which is less than what I paid for it.

Also for sale is the cast iron crib in shabby cream paint. It does have the front rail, but the hardward to attach it is gone. I am sure you could easily make something or use the rail for a seperate display, towels, etc. It measures approx 55" long and 30" deep. Marked $85.

Last I have the really unique wooden crib for sale. I do not know its vintage, but it does have the original wheels (we just took them off to make work in a display - we can reattach for you). This piece is $50.00 and measures approx. 38" long by 20" wide.

All furniture available for local pick up only. You must have a way to transport the corner hutch, but we will help you load.

~Christina Z