Friday, February 5

Happy sunny Friday! We are all going to get a severe case of Spring Fever if this keeps up.

My BF Laura found out yesterday that her house has sold, and she and her hubby Mike will be able to buy the "farm of their dreams." I am so happy for her, but I will sure miss hearing her go "toot-toot" every morning as she's on her way to work. Although, the new place is just a mile up the road.

Anyhoo... Laura has a collection of IKea slipcovered furniture that she is wantin' to sell. She has a full size sofa, loveseat, chair and footstool in the "Ektorp" line, complete with a denim, a tan and a white (washable) slipcover for EACH piece! She is asking $1000 or best offer for the entire set... that's probably cheaper than the 3 sets of slipcovers alone. I can attest to how well these pieces go with "our style" of decorating because I have the loveseat in my living room. If you are in driving distance to us here in Oregon and are interested, please give me a call here at the shop and I will put you in touch with Laura.

Still patiently waiting for my new goodies to arrive! So far all that has come has been new plastic bags and a giant roll of tissue. B-O-R-I-N-G! As things start rolling in I'll put some pix up here. Have a wonderful weekend!