Friday, March 5

Spring Open House next week!



Won't you please join us for our Spring Open House... scheduled for Friday March 12th and Saturday March 13th from 10am - 5pm. Come have a look-see at all that is new!


How has everyone been.... I have felt very productive this week! I managed to spackle and touch up paint my office, in addition to getting my decorating theme nailed down for that room (not to mention cleaning up the extreme CLUTTERY mess!). Also, I moved a wall cabinet to a new location and a shutter became a wall hanging in my dining room... and I even started a Goodwill pile. The highlight was putting my new coverlet and duvet on my bed. Next project will be a new bathroom countertop if I figured my tax liability properly and we actually DO get a refund!


Oh ya... I also decorated my house for SPRING! Yeehaw... so nice to see some Springy things here and there. Before you know it we'll be putting out the seashells and flags. Aack! Have a wonderful week all!