Tuesday, March 2



Well shoot.... I missed my Friday deadline last week! I think it was because I got in a great big ol' box from Family Heirloom Weavers and I got caught up in the moment. While a few things I was expecting were backordered, the box did contain my new duvet and my "Sea Star and Jewels" coverlet. Ooooh la la this coverlet is a beauty!! I raced home at 5pm to put it on my bed. Loves it!! Still some decorating to do in the master bedroom but these two pieces were a major part of the redo.

The pillowcases are from pbteen.com ... they are black with white polka dots! The pillow and bedskirt are Ralph Lauren "Cold Springs," a black and linen mattress ticking. Also, the coverlet reverses to linen background with black. I must comment, that white basket looks out of place in the photo... funny how the camera really highlights certain things! Maybe I will get out the black paint this weekend.

The UPS man was not very good to me last week! I think he stopped twice; once with a tiny box of not much to speak of and the other time with the blankets. He did show up yesterday with a huge supply of 2010 Country Sampler Home Tour Editions, which was great... but I had hoped for something even a teence more exciting?!?! Mr Fed Ex brought two ginormous boxes from Lt. Moses Willard lighting... a special order for a customer. I told Mr UPS he better not let me down on Tuesday. He didnt seem particularly amused.....

Well this is a short one since it's already Tuesday and I need to be back on schedule by the end of the week. Bye for now!